Collection of Information
The personal data we collect and process may include your IP address, first and last name, geo-location, including your postal and email addresses, your telephone number, your areas of interest, reasons for your interest in our services, as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between us. We also gather data about the length of time you spend on our WebSite, the pages clicked, and information about your computer, such as your browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use the data we collect from you to provide, maintain, and improve our services and to develop new services. We use the data to communicate with you, customize content for you, and suggest resources or offers that might be of interest. We use data for analytics and measurement to understand and improve how our services are used.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer.
- To governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Versa, our customers, or others.
Data Security, Integrity, and Access
The information you provide, and we collect is stored within databases that we control directly or through our administrative service providers. As we deem appropriate and as required by the applicable law, we use security measures appropriate for the sensitivity of the information and consistent with industry standards, including physical, organizational and technological protections, such as firewalls, to protect your information. We also use industry standard encryption technology to protect credit card and password information. However, since no security system is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org